Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Welcome

Hello, I'm Mimi, this is my nick name, though I am also known as Miriam Medina, the creator and website administrator of thehistorybox.com. Many people visit history and educational websites, but never get to know who the individual or group of individuals are, that work behind the scenes diligently, researching and providing trustworthy information to the public. With regard to thehistorybox.com. I am the only person. History is my passion, and I love nothing more than sharing it with you. I hope you will feel comfortable in expressing your opinions, thoughts, and questions here. I must confess, this is all new to me.... (I am referring to "blogging" ) so bear with me, as I go through this learning process. Periodically I will be posting new thoughts, articles and information and would love to have your input and feedback on them. Please check back here often.

Until the next time......When "Mimi Speaks."


No comments: