Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thehistorybox.com, Is It Worthwhile?


Using East Harlem as my basis, I wrote this poem giving a description of thehistorybox.com as if it were from a visitor's point of view. Here it is, if you would like to read it.

Thehistorybox.com, Is It Worthwhile?

If I visit thehistorybox.com, will it be a time worthwhile spent?
With so many web links and articles, I don't think I could be that diligent!
History was never my favorite subject, and to be honest I found it boring too,
I was taught that Christopher Columbus discovered America way back in 1492.
I admit I'm tempted to look but I'm not sure if it really is worth the stay,
If it was up to me I'd rather watch the ball game, than waste this time away.
(read more.......)

Goodbye for now..........until the next time.........when "Mimi Speaks."

Back To Table of Contents

miriammedina@earthlink.net

No comments: