Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Chit-Chat Over Coffee Swirls (5)

With all this creative writing on self-improvement as well as a story to entertain, I do not wish to overlook the importance of reflecting on the aspect of history in my blog.

Currently I have been busy transcribing verbatem an article which I feel is of great importance on the subject of Foreign Immigration and Tenement Living. Since most of us have had ancestors who came through Ellis Island and decided to stay in New York City, this information would help us to understand how they lived back then during the 1800s into the early 1900s. In my Tenement Living and Urban Social Issues section , there are many articles to read as well as images to dwell upon. Because the Foreign Immigration and Tenement Living article is lengthy, I have to divide it into parts and post them on a daily basis. So when you have time.....find yourself a comfortable chair and give a look into the past.

Back to Table of Contents

Contact: miriammedina@earthlink.net

No comments: